One of the beauty of social chat networks is that it allows most people to be expressive because they regard the person on the other end a stranger to an extent.
I remember chatting with a seventeen year old male some time ago and he told me having sex was his hobby.
I see you exclaiming, becoming wide eyed, narrowing your brows and other form of expression shock
Anyways, some may argue that habit is not synonymous to hobby.
That’s by the way, how would you define HABIT?
1. An action done on a regular basis. 2. An action performed repeatedly and automatically,usually without awareness.
There will be a sequel on this topic. I’ll to share some of what some great men has to say and see how much we could branch to other aspects as time goes on.
– Your beliefs become your thoughts,Your thoughts become your words,Your words become your actions,Your actions become your habits,Your habits become your values,Your values become your destiny.
– A man who can’t bear to share his habits is a man who needs to quit them.
Stephen King,The Dark Tower (The Dark Tower )
– An over-indulgence of anything, even something as pure as water, can intoxicate.
Criss Jami,Venus in Arms
– The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.
– Sow a thought, and you reap an act;Sow an act, and you reap a habit;Sow a habit, and you reap a character;Sow a character, and you reap a destiny.
– Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
For those who are poor in happiness, each time is a firsttime; happiness never becomes a habit.
Marilyn Monroe, My Story
I hope you got something to run with, do share your thoughts.
Till I see you next time to share more on HABIT, take charge!